Thursday, May 20, 2010

Introducing Brielle Makenzie Jones

I have gotten a little behind on our blog - Surprise! We have a new baby! On April 30, our sweet baby girl, Brielle Makenzie arrived. She was 6 lbs 6 oz and 20 inches long.



Still in the OR right after delivery...



Here's mommy in recovery, so happy to finally meet her little girl...



She is SO loved by everyone in our family. I have lots of great helpers!



Meeting Brad and Kaya for the first time...



And meeting Ashlyn...watch out Brielle!



Life is busy, but I am trying to relax and enjoy this sweet baby.



5 comments:

Michelle said...

YEAH for updating the blog! She is adorable!

Carolina said...

She definitely is an angel!!! I can't believe how much she endured us playing with her! Great job on the post!!!

Jeanette Millward said...

She is beautiful Shara!

Tam Bell said...

Shara,
Congrats on the little one. She is adorable. We really need to catch up sometime. I didn't know you had an Ashlyn as well. I have an Ashlyn that turns 5 next week. You can see my adorable kids on my blog which is bradbellfamily.blogspot.com. Where are you living these days?

Matt and Holly said...

Congrats! She is so beautiful! You have the cutest kids! Thanks for the update.