Wednesday, August 5, 2009

So Sad!

Yesterday Kaylee and Kyle left. They stayed with us for about 6 weeks this summer and we had such a good time with them. Ashlyn packed a backpack with blocks, some pennies, her blankie and a sippy cup and she told me that she was going on the hairplane with Kaylee. She was sad when I told her that she had to stay and be my girl. Today the house is so empty! --I guess it's time to think about going back to school and get back to real life. It was a special summer that we will always remember.

1 comment:

The Jones's said...

That's cute. Isabella LOVES the sippy cup you got her, and I get comments from everyone who sees it about how great it is. Of course I give you all the credit, and add how much we love it. It's nice that Isabella is an easy name to find on things like that. There was never one pencil, cup, pad of paper, etc. with Laurel on it, ever. Very nice to be original, but sad when nothing had my name on it. :)